Monday, March 15, 2010

Here we are

For those who know me and those who don't - neither have I been a foodie nor until a few a months back had I been the one to stir up a meal in the Kitchen.
Apprehensive were my parents and my in-laws about my rather acute range of culinary skills.

People often ask me what has changed after marriage?
Here is the answer, I now love to Cook.
I love to get in the kitchen after a hard days of work and chop and churn and mince and mix not just a meal but bliss on a plate.
I love to see my husband relish the food.
I love to see him take helping after helping knowing fully well that he is way past his appetite but probably not desire.

This blog is not a to-do to cooking, nor is it a recipe journal, it's a journey from not knowing how-to-cook to loving-to-cook. It's slice of my experiences from my kitchen.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy cooking and writing!

7 comments:

  1. i m already renewing my fitness club membership!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wht else shall i say here is something interesting for yu -

    http://www.starchefsjobfinder.com/js-searchjobs.php?s=-1&t=&positionid=0&submitting=1&pidtoname_0=ALL%20CATEGORIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more slices of life from your kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to keep your self busy when you are at home ....and even preparing delicacy lucky pallav....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed. Can relate to it so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your selection of words is the magic in your lines.....its great.....

    ReplyDelete