Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love the Cook in you

Now that I am on the other side of the fence, the fence here dividing the cook-ers from the eat-ers. I was an eat-er before and now I am a cook-er ;)

What took me to cross the fence and migrate to the other side?

I think more than any thing I was scared to cook. I was scared I would be bad at it. Even before trying. My mum is an awesome cook. She is swift, impeccable and graceful even in the kitchen. And then I looked at myself  I am clumsy even when just working. I was scared to start cooking more than any thing else.

And once I over came the "fear" of cooking I realised its not that hard. In fact it's interesting.
Rewarding.
Magical.
And fulfilling - all puns intended.

So all of you still on the other side of the fence wanting to migrate to this side, just pack the hesitation and parcel it to never never land. Buy yourself an apron and step in the kitchen to cook what you love most :)

Happy Cooking!!

4 comments:

  1. nice one...good gooing girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah adi....i know you can do it. I already love cooking as u know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully written..
    -Neha Jain Vohra

    ReplyDelete
  4. too many cooks spoil the broth!!..some ppl shud remain on the other side..im one ;).... gud one!! .. just to add, i also feel, the mood in which u cook is also an important ingredient.... KEEP COOKING WITH A SMILE ON!

    ReplyDelete